Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bleeding hell...

I've been keeping out of this battle, out of this fight. The only thing that tied me to anyone of you was the fact that Slendy stalks me and is doing something to me. I came here to try to seek answers, that's all. Slendy was never a threat to me or any of my friends down here, for some odd reason and I never worried. I just wanted to know what was going on with me, what he was doing to me.

He recharged me today, feeding me some more of his smokey tendrils. It had started to hurt since it was more than the last time and my body rebelled, but it stayed down.


I can't keep the wool over my eyes. Slendy may be kind to me, in his own way, but It is getting to be a problem after the tragic blow It dealt to the 'family' I considered friends. I can't pretend It doesn't affect me anymore.


I'll do everything in my power to help you guys.
You're not in this alone.


~~X~~

3 comments:

  1. I just feel I need to thank you. I'm about to go back to sleep but your support means a lot to me.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun,I adore you and I want you to know that I'll be here for you in any way I can.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figured I should switch sites so I can still comment. Yes, it's Kayomie, I'm just sick and tired of not being able to comment on the fragging blog.

    ReplyDelete