Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Addressing Comments

Aiden - I've been trying to stay on top of everything that's going on with you and everyone. I'm sorry things aren't going well and I hope they get better soon.
I'm trying to find some way I can help, but alas my search is rather futile. The most I can do is offer my love and support as a friend.

I live even if there has been a few troubling things in my life lately. Nothing to worry about though. I have everything mostly under control.

As for you 'Tiger'. I'm sorry for everything that you're going through, but you really shouldn't waste your time vaguely threatening me. I am not your enemy, nor was I ever. You may not be yourself, but I still am your friend.
Besides, you and whoever else you are working with right now will not be able to hurt me even if you tried. I am out of your reach and I have Slenderman's protection as well as my own abilities.

Kayomie, don't trouble yourself over someone vaguely threatening me.
I'm safe, I'm alive, and I'm going to stay that way.

I wasn't kidding before when I said I have the ability to protect myself. Even before he did whatever he did to me, I had my own tricks. I had power before and he only amplified it as well as giving me some new tricks.

~~X~~

6 comments:

  1. Sorry, guess the whole crying jag, exhaustion, and being alone for a good chunk of time plus that, made my mood worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have seen what he's done to Aiden and his friends, have you not? He has broken his trust with all of us. Broken his word. It's only a matter of time before he stops being your 'protector' and becomes your killer. He was Allen's protector one. Had called Himself that. Now look where that has gotten my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've seen what he's done and I'm well aware that he will turn against me eventually. I never once fooled myself into thinking that I'm safe from that.

    So I wait and I make myself stronger in the meantime so that when he does turn - I won't go down without a fight.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm... we shall see. I wouldn't foll yourself my dear, it's a dangerous game we play. We either play as their puppets or become prey. At least when we're their puppets we have a bit more time added on. Small price to pay for a decent reward if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it only a small price? I don't see it coming so cheaply. It's at the cost of so much.
    Though I suppose the real question there is: is it worth it?

    Frankly I would rather die than become a puppet. But I suppose, in a way, you have. You're not who you used to be.
    I doubt the ones you've loved and lost would recognize you now.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete