Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back From The Dead

Well, not literally but you know what I mean.

Aiden, I'm not angry at you and I forgive you. Yada yada. You went through a hard time and I can't hold your reaction against you. I'm just glad you seem to be doing better. I've been really worried.

Okay, I know I've been quiet lately so I suppose I'll write an update on both the freaky and non-freaky to explain why I've been away - starting with the non-freaky.

I have been job hunting like crazy because I desperately need a job. It's getting harder and harder to pay rent and bills. In fact, our electricity is cut of right now and so is our internet/phone. I have to go to a friend's everyday to eat, drink, shower, and all that as well as to get online. So you see why I'm desperate for a job.

Something on a happier note - I've been particpating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year. The challenge is to write 50000 words in 30 days and I'm ahead of schedule with 14247 words.

I still have been sleeping at home during the nights which ties into the freaky. I haven't seen Slendy in a while, but I've been seeing something else quite often. There are a lot of large mirrors in my house. There are two tall mirrors in my living room and on the opposite of the house there are the master bathroom mirrors that directly fit in between the two tall mirrors in the living room... For some reason, knowing this, always sets me on edge. Then again, I have always had a fear of mirrors and the layout of the mirrors on that side of the house freaks me because it almost feels like a mortal opens if I have the doors open and the mirrors can reflect each other.

I see glimpses of a woman in the mirror that isn't me. She's taller, thinner, and most definitely not friendly. No, I'm not mistaking myself for her because when I see her, I still see myself in the reflection. She's just there as well, even when I'm alone in a room.

She's hateful and dangerous and I can't stay in a darkened room with a mirror for long.


Fuck Slendy. He doesn't scare me one bit.
But this mirror lady... She's been scaring the crap out of me since I was a little tyke!

((And no, she's NOT bloody mary or anything like that.))

~~X~~

4 comments:

  1. Let me get this straight. This lady in the mirror. She's been there since... you were little? And she's just now appearing again? Or has she always been there and you're just now mentioning her.

    Also, it's good to see you're around. I can totally understand the job thing. My savings are running down to a limited amount so I've been trying to find a job as well. The economy just sucks for jobs though. Hopefully with the holiday season coming you'll be able to find something a bit easier. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still kicking around too. I haven't seen anything lately, albeit my sister's poodle's getting on my last fucking nerve.

    From what Xi's told me, the lady's been there since she was a munchkin and her sister verifies at least knowing about her. Either way, this whole mess makes me uneasy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. With you there. Of course with all the shit going on lately, everything's making me uneasy and paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I'm just kinda worried in general. Before Halloween, a couple of guy friends had some weird paranormal shit go down and then we had an earthquake last night. In Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete