Saturday, November 12, 2011

Merf... Update While I'm Thinkin' About It

Hey, guys.

Sorry, I haven't posted anything. Like I mentioned awhile ago, normally I don't have shit happen to me. It's normally people around me. Not a clue why. I kinda forgot to post about these things when they happened, but at least I'm posting now...

Last month, my two guy friends, Colton and Kenneth, had some weird supernatural shit go down. ...Well, and my baby sister MIGHT have had a sighting of Slendy up at a kid's park. She and her friends were "hunting ghosts" 'cause it was Halloween the following week and they were on fall break. At both locations, they freaked themselves out too bad to even really see anything so they went to Kidzone, a big playground. They're just chilling and they swear they saw him. And no, I didn't tell her about Slendy. I wouldn't do that. Her friend told her. Well, my sis says she left her twenty dollas in the car and they all bolt back to the vehicles. Everybody's fine, but it's still worrying...

 Kenneth was up by Medicine Park, a suburb of where Xi and I live, taking pictures with a friend of his. After a bit, the dogs nearby start going beserk. The temperature MAJORLY drops and they see this faceless tan thing. They freak out and bolt back to the actual town to calm down and maybe head back out for more pics. I think they were headed to a restaurant there when the same thing happens, albeit it's MUCH closer this time and the thing screams at them. Kenneth also swears that he saw some guy in a suit run behind the restaurant. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but I still suggested that he carry something with him as protection in case it was something after him specifically.

Kenneth and Colton's thing happened about a week before my sister's did and well... It's too close together for me to feel comfortable for it to be coincidence...Colton didn't actually see this, but he was present for it and mentioned it over Skype when we were IMing one night. He and his family had had a big fight earlier that week. I don't know what about, I didn't think it was my business to ask. But shortly after, his mom, his dad, and his younger brother start seeing this demon thing outside the house. He didn't know if the animals reacted to it at all, but still enough to freak anyone out. So, his dad decided to do a smudging of the property. For anyone who doesn't know, it's when someone takes an herb, sage normally, gets it smoking, and walks around the room or the house. It's supposed to cleanse the place. No more sightings after that, but I thought it was worth mentioning...

Welp, that's all from me. I'm gonna go try and get some more sleep. Y'all stay safe!

Kayomie

No comments:

Post a Comment