Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lady In The Mirror, Slendy in the Closet

To make this clear, the Lady in the mirror has always been there since I can remember.
She has never been friendly.

I just mention it lately because I've been exposed more to mirrors in dark rooms lately than I usually. There's also the fact that with all this extra exposure, I've noticed more details about her than I did in the past and her energy feels different - stronger.
It could just be me. Maybe I'm just more in tune to her stuff?

I saw Slendy last night. I was drifting in and out of sleep when I saw my closet door (which is a purple curtain instead of a door) shift. So I sit up and begin to untangle myself from my blankets to get up because I thought one of my cats had gotten into my room without me noticing and was fucking around in my closet.

Then I see his hand pushing the curtain aside, ducking and stepping into my room. He comes over and stops at the edge of my bed and just stares. I was staring back for a while and then I get cold so I start recovering myself with my blankets. When I finish he's still there, still staring.

Then he tilted his head, stared for a while longer, and left my room. He was even nice enough (ha) to shut my door behind him.

I could feel him moving around the house but I'm not sure what he was doing. He was gone when I woke up.

I don't know if he touched anything or moved stuff. I have three cats and they like moving stuff so I wouldn't know if it was them or him. My house is too permeated with the Lady's energy right now for me to be able to catch any residual energy.
Maybe I'll figure it out when I go home tonight.
Maybe not.
Maybe I should've just asked him what he was doing.

Good luck finding a job Aiden. Hugs!
I've got a job interview coming up at Spencers. Hopefully I'll get the job.

~~X~~

No comments:

Post a Comment