Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*Insert witty title here*

Don't worry Aiden, I'll try not to hurt anyone too badly while you're gone and I'll do my best to keep Kayomie from losing it.

But first.... I'm going back to bed. I feel like shit and my stomach hurts. I can't feel this crud if I'm asleep.
You know who seems to be in a bad mood by this. Then again, I should be in the bad mood since he scared the shit out of me watching me lose my dinner last night. I think I told him to go fuck himself with something, but I can't quite recall. I was a bit out of it.

And hour later I asked him if he knew of what was making me sick?
Slow but need removal of source to reduce threat.
So that's a.... maybe? Then again, why would he need to know human illnesses?

Sandwich, then bed. Good idea? Eh, what does it matter, I'm going to do it anyways.

~~X~~

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you don't feel well. I suggest ramen until you feel better... I make no promises about me... I've been rather snappy and snarly lately... I think it's a mix between semi-shitty sleep, the realization that I'm getting older, and the fact that I've yet to have a full day off since last month.

    ReplyDelete