Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ouch.

If you see a girl wearing too much eyeliner and black clothing that is limping around, that's me.
I fell about an hour ago and scraped the fuck out of my knees, which is pretty damn sad considering I'm very talented at falling. Usually I fall and bounce right back up without even a limp.

But no, I had to scrape the shit out of my knees and it stings, which makes me limp because bending my knees or stressing them makes it sting worse.

I sat on the curb for a while, staring at my knees. I had an eerie moment of peace as I watched the blood well up and spill. Everything was so quiet in the neighborhood, so calm. My world had been narrowed by the pain, focused on the sight of the blood. Yes, I can be disturbing at times. I've always been this way.


This is all irrelevant, I know. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around. I've just had no reason to blog. Sad, huh? I'm not even interesting enough for a proxy to notice. Ahaha.

Good news is that I'm still mostly human.

~~X~~

5 comments:

  1. Techincally, Taben commnts, o I thought he did So... you can't say all proxies/agents whatever don't notice you ;p

    Take care of yourself and stay safe. Good to see you posting. I admit I get worried when I don't see a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I can say for sure about us is that even if we don't post, we do comment. If nothing else, we do do that. In my case, I'm combing through MyDarkJournal's vids... Good God are they disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taben has commented before. Not very often.
    So I suppose not all proxies/agents fail to notice me. At least I get the nice ones that aren't a danger. XD

    I'll do my best to stay safe.
    And like Kayomie said, if we're not posting we'll at least comment.
    And if something happens to me, Kayomie will find out and vise versa.

    Let me know if MDJ shows ANY little connection to you, Kayo. Though I doubt it.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing in particular... He's German and supposedly from the WWII era. I mean, yeah, I have great grandparents who I think are from that time, but that's really it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only other odd thing that I've noticed is mostly was yesterday morning when I was home alone and chilling in my room. I heard some freaky noises, like tapping on the windows and at least one wall and some creaking noises the creeped me out. That was about it though.

    ReplyDelete