Monday, April 4, 2011

Basic Intro

Well, I guess you guys should know a bit about us, since we're going to be using this huh?

I'm Kayomie, the younger of the pair of us. I'm on the pudgy side and I have a big time interest in the paranormal, occult, legends, and the like. This is going to tie into Xirena's post after this one, but still. I watch some anime, but I'm a HUGE bookworm. Seriously, my favorite series is Vampire Hunter D by Hideyuki Kikuchi. Yeah, the guy indulges in the over-metaphorical, but it kinda helps paint the whole universe... Um... Sorry, I kinda rambled there.

Xirena is one of my best friends. She's about a year older than me and seems to have an undending wealth of obscure myth information that I still have yet to find out where she got them from. At the moment, she's the main one shit is happening to. She'll explain in a bit. We have similar interests, albeit that doesn't mean we share viewpoints. We just happen to know that we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. That's it on my end. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment