Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quiet

There's no point in me updating since things have been quiet around here lately. He hasn't been around and has been absent from my dreams. In fact, last night I dreamt that I was something like a spy and then later, a witch. Fun stuff.

Waiting. I hate waiting, but that's what I'm doing. I have a strange feeling that something is going to happen - one way or another, and I'm just stuck waiting for whatever it is. I think he knows what it is but is waiting too.


As for freaky shit, there's only really one thing I can say... It happened again. That thing with my arm? And this time I know I didn't imagine it.

~~X~~

3 comments:

  1. We've not seen Mr. No Face around here lately. And Aiden's fallen into this deep dark pit of depression. I figured I should come find you and give you an updated, I don't think you follow Brennon so figured you should know.

    And that, m'lady, is some really creepy stuff going on there. Aiden had told me what you'd said before about it, I wasn't sure if I believed it. Still not sure if I do. Hopefully your answers come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Aiden. I'm sorry he's fallen into depression. Hopefully he'll get pulled out of it sometime soon. Thank you for the update on it all. I don't know who all I follow half these days, and forget to check to see updates fairly frequently...

    Creepy to some, I suppose. It's never really bothered me, aside from that smoke thing which has been starting to worry me.

    I don't blame you one bit for having doubts about me because I sure as hell can't believe myself all time time. This is the kind of stuff that we're told isn't real, isn't possible, for most of our lives.

    And thanks. I hope my answers come soon too. I can't stand the waiting game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody can, Xi. Yeah, here's hoping this isn't the quiet before the storm.

    ReplyDelete