Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update...

He's here.
Even though no one else here sees him.
Slenderman is just standing there, in my bedroom.
Eerily quiet.
Everyone's unaware of him.
Standing, so quietly.
Yet I know he's there because I feel him and I can see him through the crack.
Oh, I don't know what to do.
Unless he moves away from the door, I won't be able to sleep.

*Edit*

He's gone now.
I can go to sleep but I don't feel like it.
There's episodes of Doctor Who to watch.
Hell, I can't help it if I get insomnia.
Even while stalked by him I've got to watch my shows.
Really, though, I wonder what he was doing there.
Everything's okay though, so no worries.


~~X~~

3 comments:

  1. How long was He there for? Did you feel anything from him? How many people live with you?

    Just... don't be afraid. I'll talk to Him when he comes by today (at least I think he'll be coming by). He stayed away yesterday out of respect for the ceremony. Just stay calm when he comes around.

    How long has he been stalking you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky. I didn't have anything too odd happen last night. Coulda sworn I heard scratching, but that sound comes from something near the AC, so I dunno what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden, see my next blogpost for answers to your questions.


    Well, I'm positive you're safe Kayomie. If you ever feel threatened by him or see him - let me know and I'll give our too-tall friend a tongue-lashing.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete