Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well, this is interesting.

Aiden responded fairly quickly to our request for help last night and he found "in every myth lies truth" hidden inside of that story and the blog title.
Despite my history with him I'm still a bit skeptical about it. I mean, I wrote that little crappy story ages ago, and the title for the sake of the blog about it... So, why would it even work? It could just be some coincidence.
Then again, when it comes to him, that is rarely the case.

No dreams last night, but I woke up to my cat jumping on my sore ribs and meowing at me. My first thought was that my roommate had woken up early and had left the door open again - something I'm continuously scolding her for. But when I open my eyes I realize that it's still too dark for it to be morning already. That and I notice that my roommate is still lying right beside me, snoring her little head off.

So I sit up and my cat falls into my lap, head-butting me in the stomach and meowing. He quiets when my door scrapes against the floor. (My door wasn't properly installed and hangs low on it's hinges.) Kyo and I both quiet and look at the door, watching as it opens. I can't see anything since the hallway is pitch black aside from a shadow on the door. It takes me a while longer to realize that there's no way a shadow would be cast on the door like that.

So I set my frightened cat aside and he automatically cuddles up to my roommate. I go over to the door and the shadow moves, landing on my head. Now, I know it's not a shadow because it has weight. I look up and I see him standing there in the corner, right by my door.

And I blacked out for some reason.

Next time I know, I wake up curled up on the couch in the living room.
Nothing was different or out of place. There was no alien objects or anything, so I don't think anything happened.




Still I'm not sure what to think of this but it's.. certainly interesting.


~~X~~

4 comments:

  1. 0.0 Whoa... Interesting is an understatement. Suddenly, I'm glad I keep my door closed, my laptop on, and have 3 dogs in the house who would flip at anything weird in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually keep the door shut. I have this OCD thing where I can't sleep if the door is left open. That and Kyo and Shinya LOVE pouncing on me and waking me up for petting.

    I don't know what Slendy was up to. I can't understand his behavior that night.

    I do know, however, that my cat is insane - but I've always known that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we're supposed to... LOL. TO be honest, he's probably just being protective of you and letting you know when weird shit is going down. Not to mention that Slendy's safer going after you than me. All 3 dogs are capable of knocking a person around if they want to... Ozzy kinda does on a regular basis on accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what weird shit could've been happening for him to have come in like that. *shrugs*


    Have we ever even seen an animal attack or react to Slendy's presence?

    ReplyDelete