Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Requesting some help...

Okay, Kayomie read over my blog from earlier today and noticed some weird things. She thinks that there may be a message hidden in it.

So far there are some letters she's found so far: "Ine ve ry myo th" and one possible tranlation is "Very thine oh my" which makes little sense - especially if LIES and TRUTH is involved in it.

I don't know. I don't really believe there's a message, but maybe someone else here will spot one.


Below is what we think is relevant to the possible hidden message.


UPDATiNG On FReAKY SHIT
Mom was vvery mad todae. She tells me to not watch rugrrats on the tvy and to go play outside. So I grab my momkey and go play in the yyard. Mr Treeperson is there to play to! He wants to leave the yard and go into the darkestttrees and hhe is going to get me in trouble.
I go tell mom Mr Treeperson and I are going to play inside. She say that I LIES. No mommy, we just wanted to play. Then mom accepts the TRUTH and we all go play in the trees with my friend. We get cookies too.


Thank you in advance for your assistance, even if this is nothing.

~~X~~

11 comments:

  1. Hmm.... "In every Myth there lies truth?"

    That's what I'm getting from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or actually "in every myth lies truth" My bad sorry for double comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aiden Not a problem. Thanks for the help, actually. I suck at this sort of thing. I can't believe I missed the myth part...

    This makes a lot of sense though, considering who's involved with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiden, it's no problem.

    You may have gotten it. That makes more sense than some of the other jumbled things we thought of.

    If that's really there and not us being weird, why is it there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, from my exoerience every mythlogical creature is based on some sort of fact. Dragons were first created by those that found the fiirst dinosaur fossils. cryptozological creatures are based off of very rare sightings of said creatures. Evrything that is thought to be 'fake' a 'myth' or a 'legend' is based on some sort of fact, or truth.

    If there's more meaning to it than that, I haven't the slightest clue.

    Either way, I'm happy to be of some help here. I like anagrams and scramble wor puzzles. Due to my past problems I like to consider myself pretty good with codes as well. If it comes to math though, yeah I think you'd be better to go to Joce for that help :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops misread your last comment. My bad. Why is it there? I can't say. Maybe someone's trying to tell you something. Are there more of these in other past writings you have? maybe it all adds up. But then that'd be logical. I've yet to see Da do anything that's logical when it comes to hidden messages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will do. I'm not much good at math myself. Hm... I gotta think about this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. No kidding. At least... Not until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'll have to dig around some more to see if I have any more childhood writing related to any of this or related to HIM. I should have a few more stories, at least, unless I lost them all in the moves.

    I'm not very good at math either, but if I ever come across anything number related I'll keep Joce in mind.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hidden messages are always fun.

    "Fun", of course, meant in the worst way possible. Forgive me if I'm a bit curt - I... have not had a great few weeks. "In every myth there lies truth" makes a great deal of sense, and points back to what other people have already been doing - looking for Him in old stories.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Safe isn't a problem.
    I don't think he's a threat to me.
    He wants me around, for some reason.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete