Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UPDATiNG On FReAKY SHIT

The title of this blog is a bit of a lie. There wasn't anything freaky that happened between my last post and this one. I didn't have any dreams, I didn't see anything.

Alright, so I lied again about the title. It amuses me to do that. I am posting a short story that I wrote sometime when I was a kid. I think it was early Elementary based on how crappy my handwriting was, how many spelling errors, and the many doodles covering the page.

For the sake of nostalgia - I'm typing it up exactly how it was written.

Mom was vvery mad todae. She tells me to not watch rugrrats on the tvy and to go play outside. So I grab my momkey and go play in the yyard. Mr Treeperson is there to play to! He wants to leave the yard and go into the darkestttrees and hhe is going to get me in trouble.
I go tell mom Mr Treeperson and I are going to play inside. She say that I LIES. No mommy, we just wanted to play. Then mom accepts the TRUTH and we all go play in the trees with my friend. We get cookies too.


Thank goodness for schooling because I would have to shoot myself if I still typed like that. Although now, after reading that, I'm craving cookies.

~~X~~

19 comments:

  1. Um... did you intentionally capitalize those words when you typed it up, or were those written that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was written that way. I didn't even fix the grammar errors or spelling errors, although it drove me nuts to do it.

    LIES and TRUTH.
    Are you thinking it's some message?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be. Didja do the same thing with your post title?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh. I don't know. I just typed up the title without really thinking.

    Well, if it is a message, what does it say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ine. If we're going by all lowercase letters... It's an anagram of Ein, if it matters. Or nie... Whatever the hell that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ine? Well, that doesn't make any sense.
    Ein makes some sense, but yet none at all. What does one have to do with anything?

    Maybe it has something to do with the story - because I was planning on posting this one since I found it last night.

    ~~X~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe. I'm going to see what I can figure out by taking out all of the extra words and such. Just to make sure. Other than the dog from Bebop, I have no clue what else Ein might be. You?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot that the dog from Bebop was even named Ein. I have no idea what else it be.

    It could be one, for one story? I don't know.

    Let me know if you find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've got the letters ve ry ny o th... Hm... Let's see... I've got very and a bunch of nonsense words so far... Lemme see if I can find something with one of the code things from Dr Cairo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...I got nothin... But I can't say I'm that great with codes... Anybody else wanna take a crack at it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ine ve ry ny o th... How are you getting these letters?

    And maybe one of the code things from the Doc would help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ine is from your title, and the others are either extra letters or what SHOULD be used instead of... Wait... Hang on, I messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, the letters are ine ve ry myo th. I'm getting actual words, but don't really make too much sense. I've got "very thine o my." Not too sure what it actually means...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know. Don't forget LIES and TRUTH being randomly captialized. That may be part of it.

    "Very thine oh my LIES TRUTH"... Nevermind, that makes no sense.

    So the letters are ineverymyoth?
    I think we should ask outside opinions...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I started a new blog with it so our new followers will be able to see it. Hopefully some more eyes will figure out if there's anything there.

    ReplyDelete