Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kayo's stuff

Yeah, I've been pretty lucky. I haven't had any weird shit happen to me... Well, other than discovering after I saw Paranormal Activity that I have a horrid case of paranoia when I witness freaky shit. For the most part, I'm only around for research and to help Xi out with whatever she needs. Other than that... I guess I'm just an outside perspective? I dunno. Anyway.

I've been doing a lot of reading in the other Slendy blogs and it's fascinating and at the same time, terrifying. One of the main reasons Xirena's dreams and such worry me is that while I know he's connected with fire and fog and trees and such.... Smoke is something new that I haven't come across so far. Now I've recently caught up with The Tutorial, Descending into Darkness, What You Are in the Dark, Seeking Truth, Compile Truth, H(a)unting, and I'm mainly working on The London Librarian and A hint of serendipity. Does that mean I know just about everything that's going on? No, but I'm starting to get an idea. Albeit, I've only seen 2 versions of Runners/Fighters who aren't afraid of Slendy. Those are Sandra from H(a)unting and Rose from Empty Eyes, Blank Face. 

That's all I've got for now. I might update with more info or a thought later, though. Later!  

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. He won't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, better safe than sorry, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. But you'll only drive yourself mad by worrying so much about me.

    I'll be fine. It's not like I'm showing any signs of being controlled by him or something.

    ReplyDelete