Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fuck this week.

Seems no matter what I do, this week just keeps getting worse and worse. First, the priest who confirmed me passed away Friday. Second, that same fucking day, I found out that my other best friend's one-year-old daughter probably has Scarlet Fever. And now, I find out that it's thoroughly possible that not only is Dr. Cairo dead, but was a proxy the entire time.

What did I do to piss God off this time?! Grr.... I gotta crash and hopefully chill out.

Later!

Edit: Okay, turns out that Cairo's probably alive, albeit not well, and Specter and his group are looking for him and Benefactor and have some control of his blog and twitter. So good news there and my other friend's daughter is much better than she was Friday. On the downside, I'm feeling the first effects of the loss from that same day kick in. I knew the shock would wear off. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I can honestly understand where you're coming from. Maybe not on the same aspects, but I do in a sense. Chin up and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying. I did have a mild creep-out by being able to clearly see into a neighbor's living room and seeing what looked like some guy wearing a cloak... As a result, I haven't been outside of my room when the rest of the house is dark and I can see into that neighbor's room. And no, I didn't get a picture 'cause I still don't know where the camera is and I was too freaked out to go looking for it.

    ReplyDelete