Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weird Ass Dream

Now before I go into the weird dream I had last night, I wanna state that I do have these very realistic-looking dreams quite often. I don't know what they mean, but they tend to startle me awake every goddamn time. This one might have been triggered by my headache and all three dogs staring at the door long before Mom came home.

Anywho, my family, some guy I don't know, and myself are in some house that I don't recognize and I'm chilling on the computer in my room. My room has one area that's just one long wall of windows that are mostly covered by black paper except for this one strip at the bottom. I sense someone watching me through the window, and I go to investigate through this narrow strip I can just barely see through and I see Slenderman next to a tree in my backyard just staring at me, with his head tilted. I panic and bolt through the house, screaming about what I saw.

The next thing I clearly remember is startling awake and feeling like something had shook me awake. I was the only one in the room and the headache I had gone to bed with had escalated into a throbbing migraine. Don't know if it means anything. Albeit, I did find out that Dr. Cairo's gone missing and his blog is under Fearful Benefactor's control. I don't think they're connected, but I find it rather disturbing nonetheless. 

Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment