Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Son of a bitch...

Something's going on with Xi, and she's not talking to me. I don't know what it is because we don't live together (sorry, yuri fans) and her phone doesn't have minutes... So, there's shit I can do. Dammit, Xi, if something's happened to you, I'm going after Slendershit and tasing the fucker. And figuring out how to rip his fucking tentacles off. Seriously. 

Grr.... I gotta go kill some fucking zombies in L4D2 before I do something that'll get me killed.

Later. 

5 comments:

  1. False alarm. Sorry guys. I kinda jumped the gun. She's fine, her keyboard just disconnected so she can listen to music... Still a mite pissed, so... Yeah. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...No, but I can find out where to get one. Now that I think about it, I probably should.

    ReplyDelete